.

July 16, 2015

What to do when you are blocked. Study number 1

Hi, my name is Christina and I am a writer and I am blocked.

Okay, now I've admitted it, what will I do?


The first thing I have decided to do is not to think about all the books I have in my PC just sitting there waiting for me to....  Oops.

The second thing I am doing is to cultivate other artistic sides of myself.  I've always loved photography so I bought myself a new (used) camera and I am doing light studies.  Eons ago when I was doing this it was a whole nuther thing.  You took the roll of film.  You had it developed.  You found someone who would let you have time in their dark room.  And then you spent oodles of money on developing fluid and paper.  Much easier now.

I may just concentrate on this for awhile but there may be other things in the works.

Standby.



No comments:

Post a Comment