.

April 18, 2014

I need to call my editor

I need to call my editor.  I only have one thing to say to her "Don't hold your breath."

I'm relooking Remarkable Likeness in a way that I haven't before and realize that I have a certain lack of, um, detail. 

Now this is a fault with all of my writing.  I'm no Robert Burns, studying the nit as it crawls around one of my character's scalps.

 
(Ewwwwwwww you say)

 
But I need to pay more attention to when they put on their coats and when they take them off.

I was once told that it would be very easy to turn my books into movie scripts, because I write with so little description that directors would love me.

I took it as a complement but it really wasn't. 

So I need to call my editor and tell her that the book will be a little late, or a lot late.  Back to the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment