.

April 7, 2013

The smell of new...technology


You haven't heard from me in awhile because I have been percolating and have finally come out the other end of the percolation mist into the daylight of...wait for it...non-fiction.  I think this will be an amazing journey into writing a non-fiction book.  I’ve wanted to for a long time but I haven’ either gotten my act together or the topics I chose in the long run didn’t make my socks go up and down.  The socks are now spinning on my ankles and I have new technology with which to write.  Let’s see if I can get it together!
More quite soon. 
(By the way...with this new technology I didn't have to even leave my recliner to do this post AND I didn't have to strain my back typing on my iPhone's itty bitty keys.  I hope writing the book will be just as easy!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment