.

April 6, 2011

...and you said you were doing what?

So why am I not blogging? I got chastised the other day by one of my friends because my blog and my website were so BORING. I agree. I completely agree. I have some excuses. Wanna here them? No of course you don't. But just so you get a blog entry here I go.

I have four novels and various promotional schemes floating around my skull. I have no room for a blog.

I also work to feed myself (you think my novels put donor on the table?).

It is Spring. (Alright that's a bit lame).

Whatever the excuse I frequently wonder if it is all worth it.
I write novels because I have to, even if they were never published my books would (and have) still come pouring out from somewhere within me. They have always taken precedence over everything else.

Now don't get upset. I still love you. All three of you. But the purpose of this blog at this moment in time is not to promote my one published novel but it is to tell it like it is about the writing life. Someday, when I am famous, this will be a promo blog. Right now it is just a stream of consciousness. And I'm a bit unconscious right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment