.

August 7, 2009

Life Interferes

It's been a long time no post. Well, life seems to interfere with everything. The day I made my last post I got violently ill and I have barely made it to work and back (and to the various doctors and back) since but I have been exploring none the less, since then.

IBG remains on the bottom of the Amazon.com sales list with about one sale per three months. Ho hum.

I did experiment with a Facebook Ad. They were fairly easy to navigate, gave me 132,000 impressions for $50 of which there were 111 clicks of which there were 0 sales. As I said, it was an experiment.

The two things that self-publishing this book has done for me:

I now call myself a writer. It has finally clicked.

I'm not afraid of trying new things publishing-wise.

In the middle of this post (you always knew I was ADD) I signed up for a new marketing service recommended by someone I ran into whilst observing last Sunday's flood in Clinton (Hi Sally!) and will be trying it out as soon as they find my book. Hmmm. Is it really that obscure?

No comments:

Post a Comment