.

April 13, 2009

A momentary ego pause...

Skip this post if you are easily embarrassed by ego trips. :)
Today I got a note from one of my readers who bought the book from me at work. I'm sure most of them bought my book because it sat propped up on my desk for weeks at a time and they were just trying to be polite.

Disclaimer here: I don't report to this person and she doesn't report to me.

This work, this book is wonderful. I am so impressed. The characters are richly portrayed, the story is so poignant. You did a beautiful beautiful story. I'm now sharing it with family and friends.


She had the week from hell last week and took the book with her to bed at 7PM thinking to read herself to sleep. She finished it at 3AM. Sorry about that.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete